Sunday, September 19, 2010

Rudy's Roundup - I Adore this Shop in Chicago





I found these amazing finds at Rudy's Roundup in Wicker Park. This awesome Vintage Winter Deer Sweatshirt in a dark teal which i LOVE. And amazing Sugar Skull Earrings. So cute! i could buy Everything in the store, it has fun new one of a kind items, but also, vintage items from my time, with fun old trading cards, and NEAT stuff. I got super amazing unique birthday cards for everyone in my family that looks like each one of them.

Rudys Roundup- A Modern Day General Store located in Chicago's Wicker Park neighborhood. We stock a unique assortment of jewelry, accessories, paper goods, baby gifts, t-shirts, candles, soaps, vintage oddities and much much more.

Address:‎
1410 N Milwaukee Ave
Chicago, IL 60622

Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment