1. Wash your hands (MOST IMPORTANT)
This is important, my mom works at a retirement community and they have to sing "happy birthday" twice while washing there hands, to make sure they are washing long enough. Lather up and rub not just your fingers and palms but also under the fingernails, around the wrists and between the fingers. Rinse well.
2. Cover your your mouth when you cough or sneeze
3. Stay home if you are sick. and make sure to keep everything as least infected as you can, such as picking up tissues, and such.
4. Try keeping your hands out of your eyes, nose and mouth, direct routes to the bloodstream that allow a virus to bypass the protective barrier of the skin.
5. Avoid getting in contact with people who are sick.
** Keep taking your vitamins, boost your immune system, Vitamin C, Vitamin D 2000 IU, or ask your doctor or nurse. Keep Drinking your 8 glasses of Water. Get a flu shot, there is some evidence it may curb the swine flu severity. (I am getting mine today by my brother who is a doctor.)
• Tips Source: YAHOO news